Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

JUST GET STARTED AND NEVER GIVE UP

Some little things to think about...there are many catchy phrases and quotes that you may have heard of..."NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS"..."QUITTING IS NOT A OPTION"..."NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL I DECIDE IT IS"...these are pretty cute things to type up and put on your refrigerator or your mirror or wherever you want to be reminded "YOU CAN DO IT" is another one...set yourself up for success...DO NOT buy anything that is not good for you or is a down fall to have around ...if you don't buy it, it will not be eaten...commit to exercising ...I could only barely do 10 minutes on the treadmill when I started in January I think it was 1.5miles per hr...then I gradually built my strength up and confidence up to where now I can do 40 minutes on the treadmill starting @2mph graduating up to 3.0 mph which is just before one would run on the treadmill.....I listened to my body and knew when it was time to add to my routine so I started @ level 1 for ten minutes .on the elliptical..now that kicked my butt...I now do the elliptical for 30 minutes getting up to level 5 in the 20th minute of it...I didn't over do it I worked my way into that so now I exercise 6 days a week for 70 minute's... tried to cut the treadmill to 30 but it lost my groove in it so I went back to the full 40 minutes on the tread and 30 on the elliptical...I will eventually work down to 5 days a week...For those of you who have a lot of weight to lose and haven't done anything in forever make sure you get checked out by your doctor get the OK to start something...I had these machines in my home for a good yr or two collecting dust so  I had NO EXCUSE ...I personally don't like gyms heavy people don't feel comfortable in them....just walk in your neighborhood every day at least your moving...do what ever you can to start moving and start telling yourself "YOU CAN DO IT"...Peace Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers