Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stir and Refrigerate

Today I had 3 conversations with people who were interested and asking questions trying to find out more about my lifestyle of eating.
I will encourage and help anyone who wants to really change their life and make it better just by the food we put in our body. Its like our cars we wouldnt dare put the wrong fuel in it because it will run bad or not at all so like our bodies we need to put the right foods according to our blood types so we can get optimum health.
I was in Trader Joes today and there was a gentleman who was asking me a question about the peanut butter from Trader Joes...My open door for conversation to tell people about this way of eating was there and I took it.I told him it was a great price for organic peanut butter than anywhere and when I did eat peanuts and peanut butter in my diet it was a good choice ...but because I"m a blood type O I eat almond butter its the same thing as peanut butter but made out of almonds...he briefly said there were food issues in his life and wanted to try the almond butter.
Tip of the day when you buy the almond butter and peanut butter open it and stir the oil and almond/peanut butter with a knife and put it in the fridge or you will be dealing with a oily mess every time...when you use it the next time its all good and it spreads well...so stir and refrigerate
I 'm saying all this to say so many issues people have are food related...sometimes there are alternatives to the foods we love we just need people to tell us about them .
I feel like my mission is to let people know there is a better way to eat and stay healthy.
My way I'm sure isn't the only way but it worked for me so that's what I'm running with.
I hope and pray my testimony on how food can change your life will at least get people to think about it and try it ...what do you have to lose but the health issues and the weight if you have it ???

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers