Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Monday, April 25, 2011

Whats The Big Deal Anyway???

So recently I heard that "Dr.Oz" said negative things about the eat right for your blood type diet.
All these big shots blowing alot of hot air is what I say.
Many "Diets" are out there and most of them are a temporary fix to a permanent problem(of eating bad constantly)
Just fix the problem permanently.
HELLO...How is it that these so Hollywood people have such powers over what you do or don't do.
How ridiculous for anyone to think that eating food can be bad for you when its closest to its purest state and with no extra added ingredients such as MSG...nitrites ...nitrates...corn sweeteners...and it goes on and on what has been accepted into our food that we eat.
The EAT RIGHT DIET HAS NO GIMMICKS ...PILLS ...SURGERIES...SHOTS...SPECIAL SHAKES THAT YOU SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON(all though shakes and protein bars are available they are not required as part of a system or regiment to getting healthy and losing weight if you have extra weight ).

I am so amazed as to the BIG mouths that have a voice that bash things that they know nothing about .They really are not as smart as the people try to make them out to be or that they think they are.
Let me get this straight ...
I am eating GOOD food ...fish , whole grains , very lean meats and lots of fresh veggies greens and never indulge in sweets that are made with white flour white sugar and well lots of garbage.I stay away from processed foods and never measure foods count calories go hungry feel deprived or want to quit this lifestyle.I have lost 85 pounds in a very healthy manner over the course of a year.I not only did that successfully but I now am a "JOGGER" on a regular basis 3 to 4 x's a week 4.25miles each x...so how is it that eating for my blood type been bad...I'm healthy...look great feel great and I never feel like this isn't working and I want to quit . If you tried this "kind of"...then you got "kind of"  results.
You CAN NOT convince me that this is bad for me ...all I am doing is eating good food...and I didn't even buy 1 shake or protein bar to get me there which I find very interesting to some other plans that require for you to "BUY" things to "help" you lose weight and my question for those "believers" would be so whats your plan when you accomplish your goal...buying shakes the rest of your life and where does real food come into the picture ...how unrealistic....I love food too much to be sucking down shakes all day ....I have purchased the shake that is specific to my blood type O and the protein bars (good for all blood types) after I was successful in the weight loss goal.I carry a bar with me in case I am running late and need to get something in my tummy and the shakes I use occasionally after a run maybe but not every day and as a part of my food regimen.
I now am at a place where I do not lose anymore and my body has just said "this is good and I like what your doing to me".I actually eat the way I did when I started when I weighed almost 240 pounds...not really changed too much...I have naturally taken on where I need to be and I don't have to change a thing...this is a lifestyle and I plan to keep it ...its so easy I wish I could help everyone who is overweight realize you can EAT YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE BITE AT A TIME" eating is our favorite thing to do so how hard can this be.Its obvious its what you put in your mouth that counts.
I'm sure some people have eating plans that might be good and work for them it probably has elements of the eat right avoids that they are doing which make them successful but they don't even know they are doing it.

I need to go eat...Im hungry for lunch as I just finished my 4.27 mile run

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers