Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baked Zucchini Fries

Ok I'm still waiting on the recipes from my daughters visit . In the meantime I have made again something we had when she was here .Zucchini Fries. I just made it up as I didn't have her exact recipe I just winged it .
Zucchini Fries
Zucchini
cut in half then quartered just long enough to be a french fry type shape
Brown Rice Crisps

Crushed into fine crumbs (I use a rolling pin and a gallon sz ziploc bag )
Salt and Pepper if you can (bt"o" shouldn't have black pepper)
Optional*
Parmesan Cheese* 1-2 Tbsp
Oregano* Basil* or any spice you like just a pinch or two
Almond milk
Olive Oil

set up a assembly line
Place  cut zucchini in a mixture of 2 cups of almond milk and 1-2 Tbsp of Olive Oil (whisk together until well blended)
dip zucchini in almond milk mixture
then dip it in the brown rice crisps crumbs

place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper

bake until golden and tender
350*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers