Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Monday, July 23, 2012

Organic Chunky Beef Chili

Ingredients

2 lbs Organic beef stew meat
1 Lg can fire organic roasted stewed whole tomatoes
1 Lg 25 oz can of organic black beans with liquid from can
1 Lg 25 oz can organic garbanzo beans drain liquid from can
1 Lg organic white onion
1 can of green chilies
3 cloves organic minced garlic
1 jalapeno coarsely chopped
chili powder*
cayenne pepper*
cumin*
sea salt*
pepper
*all spices to taste
 approx 1-2 tsp each or more depends on your taste buds


Directions

saute chopped onion until slightly caramelized
add minced garlic saute for a minute then place in crock pot
add can of green chilies, chopped jalapeno and can of tomatoes
Add garbanzo bean and black beans brown beef and place in crock pot
add spices
stir and cover for at least 6- 8 hrs


options
eat as is w garlic toast or biscuits
or add a couple a handfuls of brown rice macaroni to crockpot 20 -30 min before you
ready to eat
or make brown rice or brown rice macaroni and place in bowl and place chili on top of it in bowl

* I am a blood type O so typically  I only use ingredients that are BT O friendly
it kinda looks like corn in picture but its the garbanzo beans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers