Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011...LETS GET BUSY !!!

So here we are 2011...1 year ago this month I set out to fix the mess I created in my health weight and self esteem ...Usually a new year was daunting...but NOT THIS YEAR BABY....THIS TRULY IS A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!...Lots happened in 2010 ...well a big one for me specifically was the weight loss...my husbands weight loss ...I became a grandma to a precious PRINCESS ELLE...my husband received a promotion...I started singing again (something I thought might never happen)...God has restored to me many dreams that were stolen from me...I now can dream again ...hope again ...live again...I am more than a conqueror through Christ that strengthens me...So this New Year has started with a different attitude...and attitude that anything is possible I just have to believe and then put actions to my dream...SO ...SOME of my GOALS (not a resolutions)
for 2011 is ...#1 I want to Run a 1/2 Marathon before the yr is out...that's a biggie as I have always hated to run...but I am up to 22 minutes of jogging that I have inserted to my regular routine ...maybe that's no biggie for some people but its a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT for me...Cant wait to post pictures of me jogging over a finish line for you to celebrate with me...#2 I want to start school in the spring for a degree in health/nutrition  not sure exactly what it will be in but the degree would be my goal as no one in our whole family has graduated from college so I would be a first...those are my main focuses personally ...the big picture ...I want to help as many people as I can ...get them past the wall of discouragement and pushing them fwd to achieve what they thought they would never achieve...
The new yr 2011 arrived with lots of hope , dreams and goals...filled with all kinds of possibilities ,
I want you all to know I am here to encourage anyone to reach for the impossible...it can be done and you can succeed.
Now that all the hoopla of the Holidays is over lets get busy making good things happen for yourself.
Stay Focused and Stay Positive...YOU CAN DO IT !!!
HAPPY EATING ...Peace ...Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers