Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Thursday, February 24, 2011

3.74 miles in 1 hour

OK So after having lunch with an avid jogger I learned a bit more about what it will take to get the endurance needed.I can tell you I was a bit discouraged for a few minutes even though I have come sooo far but  my friend encouraged me :)
So today I did my usual jog with upping the miles per hour every 10 minutes...usual intervals that is but did it for 60 minutes.
I did get up to 4.2 miles per hour then brought it back down the last 10 minutes ...I jogged 3.74 miles in 1 hour...topping my 3 mile mark,
what I'm trying to do is take my miles and my endurance to a higher level . the marathons are quite a long jog and I am determined to do the PF Chang's in Jan/2012 .
So having a goal that's bigger than me is what I'm all about now...If I can be fit and lose 83 pounds in 1yr I have to get another challenge ...the PF Chang 1/2 Marathon...now that I believe its achievable I have already started to think crazy stuff...THE BOSTON MARATHON...So I challenged my friend to make it a goal with me to sometime maybe in the next few yrs to try to qualify and run that marathon...I made her squirm...its daunting but ...I'm up for it ...I cant wait to cross finish lines of marathons in preparation to the big runs...Coming from a hater of jogging I'm a crazy woman now...starting to love it.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers