Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Change What Needs to Change and Move On

I am amazed as to how easy people want things.Our society has us microwaving adding water and shake to all things...Really ???
If things aren't working for you with what your doing why wouldn't you consider another way ?
We have become sedentary society that wants a pill a shot or special "shake" so we can drink our unhealthy years of results away. All the while we still indulge or eat things that do not help us and we do not exercise. What is wrong with us ???
I was there for along time and it didn't pay off...what did was changing a few things . Resolving that what I was doing wasn't working and the only way out is to change my eating ...period !!!
Tools such as shakes & protein bars are not bad , however the answer is to not to put foods that are bad  for your blood type in your body. (happen to be the way I believe saved my life)
When I found out that wheat was a NO NO I took it away ...why would I want to eat it if I found out that it interferes w insulin metabolism and the efficient use of calories as energy?..like putting the wrong fuel in a car it would not run right.
The only way to find out if these claims are true is to try it...its that simple...sort of doing something will give you sort of results.
All I can say is I wish I could help people connect the dots .
As with everything in life if we really want something we will do what it takes to get it .Some things take a bit of work and change . But if you could get the results why wouldn't you at least try ?
Many diseases and health problems are connected to gluten now Celiac disease ..Autism ...Colitis...and more and more there seems to be a connection to gluten.
I really believe because wheat and corn and white potatoes are cheap to grow that's why we have it in everything...its all about the $$$
I'm not rambling on to be harsh and rude but I wish I could just help everyone I come across in my paths that are looking for something to fix their situation .I'm so passionate because changing my food and exercising saved my life and changed my life .I wish I could give to all the feeling I got when I realized I accomplished something very hard .Losing the weight I lost changed me forever.I want to help others realize whatever goal they have it can be done .Patients and determination go a long way .Hang in there and keep up your chin and change what needs to change and move on .There are people that are there to encourage and help get to the goals you have and I am one of them
Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers