Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Saturday, April 2, 2011

As If I Took 4 Steps Back Into Defeat and Failure

Hi Everyone !
 Its been way too long since Ive written anything.Lots going on .Made a trip to Texas to see our Grand baby and Have a wedding coming up for my daughter in Texas.
Spring has sprung and the heat is on its way up here in the desert.  :(

Lately I have been jogging at least 4 miles per workout.
I have been doing this 3 to 4 x's a week.
My goal is to do faster miles and then endure to the 6 mile mark etc .

I want to tell you I also have been to a Nutrition Conference recently.
Overall the info was great and I concur with the methods and concept of basing your health care on blood tests .
How ever some comments were made that I personally had to shrug off and try to act like it didn't bother me...but it did and I was set back a bit ...as if I took 4 steps back into defeat and failure and that what I did to get my success didn't count... negated in just a few sarcastic remarks...crazy crazy thoughts hugh???

At the end of the day I can still say "I have been successful and have pushed beyond all barriers that were holding onto me with my weight . I have defeated that burden ."

NO ONE PERSON WILL EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME .
I don't care who you are and how many titles you carry or degrees you have.
Being rude never earns respect .It makes others lose respect.

Words are so powerful .
It could have set me on a spiral downward of feeling like my hard work didn't count and negate all my success...like a deflated balloon.
However I have regrouped and will "JOG" on .
I still believe in my eating plan .
I have been very successful in it .

I have had much time to think and have decided to have a
Successful Eating Forum ...to be announced ...When & Where soon! (probably may)
I will discuss things like where to shop for food and recipes and eating out and encourage those who need encouragement.
I want to create a atmosphere with success and for success .
If you are interested leave me a message and I will be sure to get the info to you .

Remember to use words wisely as you never know how or what you say will impact the life you speak it to.
Be a positive influence to all you meet and never take anything for granted...even success .

To much is given ...much is required...and remember where you came from ...it will keep you humble.

I'm off to go work on my cook book and start planning for the Successful Eating Forum.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers