Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Monday, April 4, 2011

Turkey Salad Sandwich

Today I made my husband turkey salad sandwich .
I got the food processor out and ground up slices of roasted  turkey breast I cooked the other day and added a little Vegenaise...how simple was that ...It was yummo.
Moderation is the key ...and I served it on Ezekiel Bread.

Would it be more helpful if I continued to post recipes ??? What is it do you need help with ???
I would like to get back to the eating part more but also know its equally important that we exercise in some way and has been a challenge to me all along

Help Me Help You ?!
Wondering what to do ???
Thx
Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers