Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

These Are Our 2 Princesses...

Princess Gracelynn Renee 7-14-2011 7lbs 14oz

Princess Eleanor Grace 9 months old

What a great day for our family..July 14th 2011 .huddled together in a hospital in Houston awaiting the arrival of Princess Gracelynn Renee...Having Princess Eleanor Grace with us during this was a extra splash of excitement ...We don't get to see Princess E very often and it warmed my heart to be able to wait for Princess G her cousin with her Meme and Poppa G...Both of these Lil 'Munchkins bring great joy to us ...We also love the fact that both Jason  & Ash ... Stephanie & Chris are happy in their lives and enjoying their Princesses...here are some pictures of the little munchkins ...I wanted to share with my blog friends our newest arrival .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers