Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adventuring Into The Products from ERFYBT Website

I received the Protein Blend Powder yesterday...I am always a sceptic when it comes to claims and ingredients in any product from anywhere..I will try anything once...well almost..But I will let you know what its like when I do...I have looked high and low for a shake to have anything in it that a blood type "O" can have so I am excited to try this...there are other things like vitamins & protein bars etc...I just found out a few months ago that all this stuff even existed...I was so busy "doing my thing" to lose weight I didn't want anything to side track me what so ever..when I found the website I couldn't believe all of the products available that were geared towards your specific blood type...I thought it was pretty cool ...from time to time I will let you know if I try or order something so I can tell you my success with it...as always you can order Blood Type Kits for $9.95...and Eat Right For Your Type book for $20.95 through the link on the right hand side of this blog...
Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers