Welcome
This blog is about the success I have had in losing 85 pounds in the year 2010.
I have mantained this for over a year just by eating for my blood type.
Removing foods like wheat and corn because they interfere with insulin efficiency and slow a blood type O's metabolic rate.
In a perfect world I could live without everything . I do on a very rare occasion have some foods but (very little)that I shouldn't but NEVER wheat or corn.

I write about how I did the every day and the emotions that go with it.
I am in the process of writing a cookbook that has all of my recipes I have created to help on this journey.

My purpose in this blog is to encourage and equip people who are struggling with weight loss and eating healthy.

Eating healthy is the only way out.
I ate my way in this, so I ate my way out.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Start Somewhere Move Forward and Be Positive !!!

Really ??? Or you say you want to be healthy ???
Its sad but true that most people will not do what it takes to change .They say they do and then when they realize they might NOT be able to buy those OREOS and plan things out .
Then it seems that's just going too far.
They want the results with out any sacrifice.
 Most will spend lots of energy thinking about it but not really committing to do it.
Everyone wants it to be instant or microwavable these days and if it isn't there must be something somewhere out there that is ...people are even willing to take diet pills or even get the hcg shots.

We have come a full circle in our food industry.
We have spent decades stripping everything out of it and making it the furthest away from the original state and filling it with preservatives and anything that will make it keep longer and be quicker to cook.
Now we are on a quest is to get it all out of our food and eat healthier.
You will see a marketing strategy that will make you feel warm a fuzzy because they want to you to notice that they are making things better and you can bet we will be paying more$$$ at the register for it.
We have realized that the stuff we have been ingesting for years may be the cause for autism lupus...ibs...ulcerative colitis...adt...celiac...tumors ...cancers...name it I assure you that there would be a link to it if we really traced it all.
READ YOUR LABELS!!!
I challenge you to start to read every label on every package you buy. You will be shocked as to what is in our foods .We have been lulled into a food coma and now somehow we want to figure out how we got there.
Do NOT buy it if you do not know what it is ...google what the ingredients are ...you most likely will be shocked and then realize it should never go into your mouth.

Just some things I do is I make my own salad dressing and I make my own baked goods like banana bread and oatmeal cookies.That's not too hard y'all.
Moderation is the key and I use very good ingredients.Mostly all organic and NO PRESERVATIVES .
Wake Up America !!!
Stop sleeping and start putting demands on our local food stores.If they do not have something email them ask ask ask until they do get it!.

Back to the weight issue.
I lost my weight when I really faced reality and did what it took to change what I was doing wrong that kept me over weight.
I got off my booty and started exercising...I watched portions and didn't eat for 3 people...
Sorry but the only way you can get solid results is to get your head out of the sand and face your reality.
Lets face it...If you wanted to get a degree or certified in something usually there is a time of do diligence of studying and disciplining yourself to do what it takes to succeed .Same with losing weight ...I believe anyone at anytime can start where they are and 1 day at a time 1 meal at a time and 1 step at a time can be that much closer to being where in your heart want to be .Stop thinking its too hard and get off your duff and make a difference in your day by doing what it takes to change ...change is good...embrace what your goal is and start .
Even if its to make healthy choices.Start by reading  labels and start buying organic and get back to making things from scratch ,Plan for success !!!
We would all be healthier and live longer and be happier if we did what we want to do instead of being too lazy and short cutting everything to get to the end of our road and realise we were foolish to believe all the short cuts and quick and easy wasn't so good for us after all ...then it might be too late.

Start somewhere.Move forward and be positive .You didn't get unhealthy over night so it will take you some time to undo the damage.
BUT it is achievable..YOU CAN DO IT !!!

By the way .....I have been working on recipes and pictures for my cook book . It takes a lot of time to get this all together so I hope you can be patient through this process.
Seems like forever that this is taking but I hope that I can announce soon when and where it will be available.

Happy Eating
Coach Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers